Green Arrow and the Green Cursor Green Arrow and the Green Cursor

This was like tripping on something without taking anything.
Definitely an interesting experience.

Flatwoods Flatwoods

That was great! It's always nice to see a longer game on NG, games like yours show the true artistic potential of the website!
Special compliments to whomever put together the music. It's killer.

Keep up the good work!

Gerkinman responds:

Thank you very much! The music was actually by my cousin, I think he did a pretty fantastic job as well!

My Monster Ex's My Monster Ex's

Damn! Nicely made game!
The fact that you took the extra time to go past simply making a simple collect game and added in upgrades and a cool back-story is great!

Keep up the great work!

BonelessSTD responds:

Thanks a lot, and we are glad you enjoyed the story...

Ty lee adult dress-up Ty lee adult dress-up

Damn! That's actually quite a good dress up game!
I would blame the low score mainly on the genre of the game, people aren't really big fans of this stuff.
For feedback I would really recommend putting in music, the audio portal has some really nice tunes that would fit right in with your work, if people find it annoying then just include a mute button!
Not a big fan of dress ups at all but you clearly put in more effort than most people usually do, hope to see more non-dress up submissions from you soon!

pound city: episode 1 pound city: episode 1

Oh hai there!

So it seems like most people have posted up the important parts of the feedback about improving the art so I won't waste your time with that.
Overall the game is fairly nice, it would have been better if you maintained the quality of the art in the intro but it seems like that's mainly made of tweens whilst the sex scenes are fbf.
Other than the artwork though there are tiny little ways to improve. Try making the buttons glow when the mouse hovers over them (first piece of advice I got from the reviews that were given to me and I stick to it constantly) and maybe using slightly more stimulating background music.
With that said, good luck!

AzrealFreeman responds:

Dress Up Jasla Dress Up Jasla

It's clear that you put some level of effort in this. I used to make dress up games quite a bit back in the day, people generally don't play them and they're generally not worth the effort.
However if you are going to stick with it I would recommend working a lot on the art. As you previously mentioned you are using a mouse to draw this. It's fairly difficult drawing with a mouse but if you were to sketch something out first, take a picture of it and then trace it over in flash you might come up with a better product. Some planning on the art side and simple proportions might be a good idea, the characters arms are clearly half the length of her legs. If you find a body part which you are having problems with you should try to hide it, I see you did this with the hands but you left the feet out in the open, next time if you can't draw them pop on some shoes so the player doesn't have to notice.
Sorry for the wall of text, just trying to be helpful.
Good luck!